When you get older, your skin loses some of its natural elasticity. This can result in a number of unwanted changes to your facial appearance, from sagging skin and jowling to wrinkles and fine lines. While a facelift can address many of these issues, you may desire an option that doesn’t involve surgical intervention, anesthesia, or prolonged downtime. If that’s the case, you may be a candidate for FaceTite®, a minimally invasive treatment that can correct common signs of facial aging. Dr. Brad Gandolfi is a double-board certified plastic surgeon offering FaceTite treatments in NYC.
What is FaceTite?
FaceTite is an FDA-approved treatment that delivers radiofrequency (or RF) energy just below the surface of the skin. RF energy can melt away fat in a targeted and controlled way while also stimulating the production of collagen. When collagen is produced, it tightens the skin from within the dermis.
By reducing unwanted fat and tightening loose, sagging skin, FaceTite can return firmness and form to the jowls, cheeks, neck, eyes, forehead, and other parts of the face.
Who is a Good Candidate?
The best way to determine whether you are eligible for a safe and successful FaceTite treatment is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Gandolfi. During your consultation, Dr. Gandolfi will evaluate your skin, talk with you about your aesthetic goals, and help you determine whether FaceTite or a facelift is better suited for meeting your expectations.
Typically, the best candidates for FaceTite:
- Maintain some skin elasticity but have begun experiencing problems with laxity or sagging
- Have the right bone structure to support tightened skin
- Have reasonable expectations about the treatment
- Do not wish to undergo a more invasive procedure, such as a facelift
Double Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Brad Gandolfi is a double board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon with offices in New York City and Englewood, NJ. He specializes in cosmetic surgery and is a member of The Aesthetic Society, a by-invitation-only society for doctors with experience and excellence in cosmetic surgery. He obtained his plastic surgery degree at Duke University Medical Center and spent additional training in facial surgery at UCLA Medical Center. Dr. Gandolfi is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery.
Why Do People Choose FaceTite Over Other Treatments?
A facelift or neck lift may be required for more substantive changes. For smaller improvements, FaceTite can provide a range of benefits:
- There’s no surgery involved.
- There’s no need for you to go under anesthesia.
- There’s minimal downtime associated with FaceTite.
- There’s no permanent scarring.
- The procedure is quick, usually lasting no more than 90 minutes.
- The results of FaceTite can last for as long as five years.
- Additional treatments can help extend those results even further.
- When administered by a skilled plastic surgeon like Dr. Gandolfi, FaceTite can provide beautiful and natural-looking outcomes.
How Long Do the Results Last?
FaceTite results typically take a year to show the full benefits. At that point, your face will continue to age naturally. Expect FaceTite to “turn back the clock” a few years permanently.
You’re in Good Hands with Dr. Gandolfi
As a double board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Gandolfi is committed to safe, proven, and effective treatment options for his patients. These include non-surgical solutions like FaceTite, which can be a viable alternative to ta full facelift. To schedule a consultation with Dr. Gandolfi in NYC, contact (212) 287-7211.