Many people are uncomfortable with the look of their nose, or the way it matches the rest of their face. Rhinoplasty can change the underlying structure of your nose and provide you with harmonious facial features and natural-looking results. The double board-certified surgeon Dr. Gandolfi provides rhinoplasty procedures in NYC to help increase your confidence and restore your self-esteem.
The Benefits of a Rhinoplasty
There are a number of benefits you can expect from your rhinoplasty:
- Rhinoplasty can increase or decrease the size of your nose, creating harmony and proportion with other facial features.
- If you are dissatisfied with the appearance of your nostrils, rhinoplasty can be performed to reshape them.
- Rhinoplasty can alter the shape of the nose, including changes to the bridge or the nasal tip.
- When combined with septoplasty, rhinoplasty can improve breathing and address problems caused by a deviated septum.
- Rhinoplasty can have a positive effect on your overall facial aesthetic.
Am I a Good Candidate?
It is Generally Ideal For:
- Anyone dissatisfied with nasal shape, size, or harmony with other facial features.
- Patients whose facial growth is complete.
- Those who do not smoke and are in good health overall.
- Those who have realistic expectations.
It is Not So Great For:
- Patients who currentlyuse/snort drugs
- Patients who have unreasonable expectations about what rhinoplasty can achieve
Real Patients, Real Results Achieving Natural Beauty
The Procedure Process Explained
Before your rhinoplasty surgery, it is only natural to have some questions about what the process entails. While the specifics may vary according to individual patient needs and expectations, here is an overview of what you can anticipate.
Other Things to Consider Before Getting a Rhinoplasty
Are There Any Risks Involved?
While all surgeries come with risk, the risk is minimal when you choose a highly skilled and experienced surgeon, such as double board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Gandolfi.
Will I Need to Request Extensive Time Off from Work?
You will need to allow some time to rest and heal, and also to see the swelling start to subside. For most patients, we advise taking up to two full weeks off from work.
How Long Will My Results Last?
You can extend the results of your rhinoplasty by following the aftercare guidelines you are provided and by maintaining an overall healthy lifestyle.
Is it Really Worth It?
Only you can decide whether having rhinoplasty is worth it. Be aware that virtually all patients who have this procedure done by Dr. Gandolfi are extremely satisfied with their results.
You’re in Good Hands with Dr. Gandolfi
Dr. Brad Gandolfi is a highly trained, double board-certified plastic surgeon in NYC with a reputation for upholding patient safety, comfort, and wellbeing. He combines artistic skills with advanced surgical techniques to provide beautiful, natural-looking results and harmonious facial features. To schedule a rhinoplasty consultation with Dr. Gandolfi, contact us directly at (212) 287-7211.